Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Courtney & John

This is going to be a long one guys, but hang in there, it is worth it...promise!

Last weekend I had the opportunity to shoot the wedding of one of my closest childhood friends. I was blessed. It was a great day of fun and celebration. Here are some of my favorite shots from the day,

I grabbed these great shots while the guys were getting dressed:

Groom and Best Man


Best Man. There was lots of laughing...among confusion. I was the only female in the room and often called upon for buttoning buttons and straightening collars and ties. Oy!


Groom adjusting his boutineer.


Handsome boys.


Ring Bearer getting his flowers. This is possibly my favorite shot of the entire day.


Guys coming up the ramp wait in the back room.


Gorgeous bridesmaids. I tend to go for the unconventional shots. :)


Simply beautiful. Theme of the entire wedding.

da dum da dum. My version of the wedding march, sorry! Music is playing, last minute adjustments.

As soon as the doors opened I captured this:

I think this one is just breath-taking.


The married couple left in a limo after walking through a sea of bubbles.

And just because I love black and white so much:

First dance together.


Dancing with Dad.


Brother and sister.

Flower girl from the back, on the dance floor.

Happy, happy day Courtney and John! I wish you both the very best and thank you for letting me be able to celebrate your special day with you!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Oh Lindsey those are just beautiful pictures! I didn't cry at the wedding, but these pictures almost did me in!! You are very talented, but it is who you are that make the pictures extra special to us!

Kristel [nnjagurl] said...

As always, your talent blows me away. The world is such an incredible and beautiful place through your lens, dear sister.