Thursday, October 14, 2010

Back By Popular Demand!

Hello all!

It is true that I have been severely lax in my blogging over the last several months, so I'm hoping that my forcing myself to put up a couple posts I'll get back into the swing of things. I certainly have no lack of stuff to share!

To get started I thought I'd post some photos. I photographed my first wedding last weekend and promised the florist some professional quality images for marketing and publication. Debbie Eldridge from Bloomers! in West Ossipee did a fantastic job and the flowers were absolutely gorgeous. Check 'em out:



Gorgeous bows on the ends of the pews.


I just couldn't get enough of those bows...love 'em!


The bride's bouquet was breathtaking. Simply amazing.



The bridesmaids each had a different color bouquet.


The boys had some pretty spiffy flowers too.

And finally, for my personal favorite:

This was a remnant that fell out of the bridal bouquet and my artsy-self just couldn't resist!

The moral of this story is that the flowers were gorgeous and so tasteful. If you haven't heard of Bloomers! or stopped by to see them, check out their Facebook page HERE. You might as well become a fan while you're there!

These are just a few photos of the flowers, check back later this weekend for more wedding images. They'll be going up as I get them edited.

Ah, I feel back in the saddle already. I've missed you, my bloggy friends!

Until next time,

-L







1 comment:

Scott Bulger Photography said...

Great stuff Lindsey. Glad to see you back up and blogging and I dig the new layout!