Friday, February 5, 2010

Decisions

Someone should have told me once upon a time that making decisions doesn't get any easier the older you get. My life has been feeling like layers of decisions lately, where to go to school, where to work, my future, what the heck I am going to do with my life, etc...the list goes on! Here's an update:

My entire application is in at UNH. Just waiting for a decision. Yea or nay.

My senior capstone photography exhibit is finally taking shape. It is going to blow people away.

I'm sitting on a pretty sweet job offer. It would put me in the agricultural field for awhile and here in NH. Close to home.

Decisions, decisions, decisions! You know what? I'm okay with the fact that decision making won't get any easier. I relish the challenge! Bring it on!

That's how I feel about that.

No comments: