Friday, February 12, 2010

To The Little Girl

To the Little Girl who has already left her small hand print on my life,

May you know that you are loved by many and cared for by the best, no matter where you are.

May you be forever comforted by the fact that you were always wanted and never discarded.

May you grow and blossom into the beautiful girl you were created to be.

May you come to understand that you have two big brothers who love their "baby" like no other.

May you realize that even if we are not allowed the privilege to share life together, you will be prayed for...everyday.

May you be fortunate enough to know that you have Trey's nose and Micah's eyes.

May you learn that loving and being loved are two of the greatest joys on earth.

May you know that the first time I held you was when I decided I would love you forever, no matter what.


2 comments:

Lisa Wilbur said...

Very nice Lindsey. Brought tears to my eyes!!

Hannah said...

Incredible. I love your heart.