Monday, March 29, 2010

Capstone Opening

I recently produced a series of photographs that will be exhibited in the NHTI spring senior Capstone Exhibition. Every Visual Arts student has the opportunity to produce their own body of work to be displayed in an open art show during their senior semester, and this semester was my turn! Details:



I produced a series of eight photographs, that were matted and framed to 20" x 24," which depicts the aging process from beginning to end. The entire project was a great experience, giving me the opportunity to see it through from conception to hanging it in the gallery.

So, if you're looking for something to do on Thursday night....swing through Concord and check it out. You won't be disappointed.

1 comment:

Hannah said...

I wish I could be there! Will we get to see photos of the exhibit? It looks fantastic.