Monday, March 15, 2010

Hooray for Spring Break!

I'm out in Iowa enjoying a little vacation during my spring break. It is lovely. Simply lovely. No work. No class. Nothing. I could get used to this.

I am out here to visit two good friends of mine you were married last year and had a baby last October. I hadn't met the little one yet, and hadn't seen these good friends since they came out to visit me last spring, so it has been a long overdue visit!


Meet Ava Grace. She's 5ish months old. She is Scott and Hannah's baby. She is 50% Hannah and 50% Scott. She has her mommy's beautiful eyes and her daddy's quirky sense of humor. She has her daddy's blond hair and her mommy's cute button nose.

I am so glad for the opportunity to visit such good friends and meet this precious new addition to their small, but growing family.

Stay tuned for more photos in the next couple of days!

No comments: