Thursday, March 11, 2010

Guessing Game

I have some newsworthy news...but I'm going to make you work for it! We are going to play a little guessing game, you ready?

Hint #1: My news has to do with this place:



Hint #2: And these things:



Hint #3: It means more of this:



Hint #4: And spending more time here:



Do you have an idea yet? All right, out with it!

I applied for a year round position at Remick that gives me the title of Assistant Farm Manager. I negotiated for full time hours when I am not in school and part time hours for the rest of the year.

The job itself is not very different from what I have been doing for the last year and a half, but there is more responsibility involved. The idea is that the assistant farm manager will replace the current farm manager in two years when he is ready to retire.

If nothing else, this is certainly a new adventure! If you hang around you never know what might happen around here...

No comments: