Tuesday, December 15, 2009

D-O-N-E

Spell it, d-o-n-e for the semester! Wow, what a big sigh of relief. The past couple of weeks have been one hectic day and one sleepless night after another. It will be nice to not have anything to do for a change...I think! Here are some things that I am looking forward to doing while I am on winter break:

1) Spending time with my family. This is an A#1 priority right now.
2) Working less...No, I am serious (I know that you all are shaking your heads!);)
3) Taking some fabulous photographs, maybe even booking a few more portrait sessions.
4) Driving horse drawn sleigh rides at Remick...It would be great if we had snow flurries for the effect!
5) Scrapbooking lots of great pages!
6) Spend time with LIA! My NY college friend...tea, hot tub, sleeping on the futon, maybe a little shopping?!?!?
7) Buying a pair of fleece lined jeans and my first pair of Carhartt pants.
8) Writing my artist's statement for next semester's Senior Capstone art exhibit. My project is going to consist of a series of 10 photographs that will be united by a common theme.
9)Making Christmas cookies with my siblings. Yes, all of them.
10) Making the best of everyday and making every moment count.

2 comments: