Thursday, December 17, 2009

Where to?

For the last two years I have been working towards a Visual Arts degree at NHTI in Concord, NH. In May, I will graduate with my associates degree, so the pressure is on to figure out my next steps!

I am have picked four colleges to apply to. Listed in order of preference they are:

1) University of New Hampshire. I want to enroll in their Animal Science, Dairy Management program. With my transfer credits I could have my bachelor's degree in two years.

2) University of Maine at Orono. They also have an excellent animal science program, but it would be an out of state school and I'm not sure if any of my credits would transfer from NHTI.

3) Art Institute of New Hampshire. To work on a bachelor's in photography.

4) Savannah Institute of Art and Design; also for the option of pursuing a bachelor's in photography. NHTI has an articulation agreement with this school, so I would be transferring in as a Junior, with all my credits from NHTI transferring 100%.

I am very sure that I want to get my bachelor's in animal science, but I also want to apply to a few art schools to be able to weigh my options. Who knows where one open door may lead....You'll have to stick around to see where I end up!

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Praying for you, sister! Love you girl, and can't wait to see where God takes you!