Monday, December 21, 2009

No Life???

I did something the other day....I deactivated my facebook account (gasp!). In my mind I decided that winter vacation would be a great time to take a break, and well, let's just say that I am having withdrawals! If you have a facebook account, you know that you are never only on for five minutes, but more like 45 once you get sucked into the black hole of life online. So, I decided that while on break I wanted to put some different priorities first, like my family, playing outside, cooking, baking, and crafting. These are all good things, BUT facebook still seems to haunt me! I can't tell you how many times I have thought, "That was funny, I should put that on facebook." Or, "I need to facebook so-and-so to ask about their ___________." People, the sad part is that it has only been three days! What I am going to do with myself for a whole month? I may go crazy....

On a happier note....Micah is saying my name now, which is so incredibly cute! His brother Trey didn't talk until he was much older, but Micah is just shy of a year and already has half a dozen words; it is really exciting!

I think that is about all that is new. I just got back from work, so I'll probably hop in the shower before I head out for a girl's night at a friend's house. Work was ch-ch-ch-chilly today! We harnessed up the horses to break our winter sleigh ride trail and brr!!! it was cold! So farewell my dear friends and please commiserate with me in my facebook withdrawals, or you could just tell me to suck it up and get a life, which would probably be the better option!

2 comments:

Scott Bulger Photography said...

"different priorities first, like my family, playing outside, cooking, baking, and crafting"

Where is photography on this list???

Hannah said...

Aw, poor girl. I am on Facebook alot, but hey, I admire you. :) You will be fine! And after a month it helps refocus where your time and energy are going and why. And then you can get re-sucked in. ;-)

Love you!