Sunday, January 3, 2010

10 Goals for 2010

I hardly ever have New Year's resolutions. I wanted to put together a list (what can I say, I'm a list person?!?!) that would get me excited for what may be in store for me. Ready? Okay, here we go!

In 2010 I want to:

#1) Finish my associates degree and graduate from NHTI with high honors.

#2) Spend more quality time with my family, especially my siblings.

#3) Live with the past behind me. I do not want what was or what has been to decide who I am going to be today.

#4) Get accepted into a four year, bachelor of science program in Dairy Management.

#5) Get in shape. More hay bales, whatever it takes!

#6) Spend more time cultivating my budding photography business.

#7) Start scrapping my severe backlog of photographs.

#8) Have an experience that pushes me out of my comfort zone.

#9) Put together a senior Capstone exhibit that will blow people away.

#10) Use my camera to capture the everyday moments that can easily be overlooked or passed by. I want to look at my photographs 10 years from now and be grateful for the opportunity to remember those small moments in time.

Quite the list, I know, but it is exciting for me to look at each of these ten things because it shows me where I have been and where I have come from. It looks like this year is going to be quite the ride; I don't know about you, but I'm ready!

No comments: