Monday, January 4, 2010

Blanchet Kiddos!

I thought that you all might like to meet my other family. For the last year I have been a nanny for a family over in Parsonsfield, Maine. Richard and Verna have four children who range in age from 2-17. Wanna meet 'em?


These are the three youngest! Left to right: Cartwright, Reagan, and December. I know that I am a little biased, but come on...how cute are they?



Ricky is the oldest at 17. He is a junior in high school and football captain. I don't have a photo of him because he wasn't around the night that we did our little photo shoot, but he is a big part of the family none the less.


This is Cartwright. He is seven years old and in the second grade. Let's see...Cartwright is all boy. He loves Legos, playing outside, and hot cocoa. He also loves to help out and is awesome at taking care of his younger sisters.




This is Reagan. She is five years old and in kindergarten this year. She loves Wii Princess, Pretty Ponies, and playing with her younger sister.





This is December. She is the baby of the family who just turned two in (shocker!) December. She loves her older siblings, especially her big brother Ricky. She isn't in any kind of school, which is great because that means she gets to hang out with me! She is Trey and Micah's best little friend.




A few more of the three:






And my personal favorite:


1 comment:

Brittney said...

Oh no. I just may need to steal December up, that is pure cute right there!