Saturday, January 16, 2010

My Crazy Weekend

I am in charge this weekend. In charge of the dogs. I am dog-sitting for some good friends of mine while they are out of town for the weekend. Wanna meet 'em? Um, the dogs, that is!

This is Max. He wears me out. He is a black lab. 'Nuf said.




This is Dozer. A real sweetheart. I think he thought that it would be too much work to open his eyes for me to take his picture.



And last, but certainly not least...This is Foster. He sleeps under the covers with me. Come on, how you say "no" to that face? :)



There are also two birds that are photographically unaccounted for. They talk to me all the time. One calls me "pretty girl;" flattering and bizarre all at the same time!

I'm hoping for a fairly quiet weekend with no blips in the radar, but as always I'm sure it will be an adventure! Stay tuned....one never knows what may happen in New England in the middle of winter with three dogs and two talking birds!

1 comment:

Holly said...

love seeing those animals again, and hoping you have no repeat traumas like the last time you were lovingly watching the pets!!! c u soon, and much love.... great blog!!