Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Scratch, scratch, itch, itch.

I have an itch. A travel itch. It happens about every year. If I do not get on a plane to go somewhere I start to go a little stir crazy...so watch out!

Last time I went somewhere was Haiti last March, so the itch has been beginning to fester and I decided to do something about it! In March, over my spring break from school I will be visiting my good friends Scott and Hannah Kratzer in their home state of Iowa. I was fortunate enough to travel out to IA last January for their wedding, and I'm excited to be seeing them again, because I'll get to meet their gorgeous daughter, Ava who was born at the end of September! She is too cute:







I will be trekking to IA in the middle of March (avoiding a small sliver of my NH winter) and into the middle of cornfields, except it will be March, so no corn, but one's imagination is a powerful thing:



Ahh...

A bit unrealistic I know, but hey, a girl can dream, can't she???

No comments: