Thursday, January 28, 2010

The Things You Hear in Walmart!

Oh, the things you overhear in Walmart!

I was in Wally World two nights ago looking for a black oval mirror to compliment our freshly painted and newly re-done kitchen/family room. I did find the mirror. Photo proof:


It fits perfectly. Y'all will just have to come over to check it out, but I digress...

While I was mirror hunting, (Now, it is important to remember that this was about 9 p.m. at night) I overheard a mother trying to convince her young daughter (probably 3 or 4) to get into her shopping cart and the daughter was having nothing to do with it. All of the sudden, I heard the exasperated mother say, "You had better get in this cart right now young lady. Don't you know we're in Walmart? Someone could steal you!"

No way.

Are you kidding me???

The funniest part was the girl's response. "I don't care."

Note to self #1,739: Never take my children with me to Walmart. Someone could steal them...and they might not even care!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OUTRAGEOUS!!